MLM Top 15 Words for Landing Page ad Copy.
Do you ever try and think of words you can use for your copy on what you advertise or what you purt on your landing pages for your home based business?
How do you communicate with your classified ads for your network marketing business?
Are you aware of the top 10 words that you should use for hour ad copy for your mlm business?
Words are important, and that is a fact. Someone sent me this recently and I wanted to share it with you. Do not know who the author is as there was not author stated, but there really is some goo stuff in this article.
Mark Twain once said, “The difference between using the right word and almost the right word is the difference between a lightning bug and lightning.” In advertising, the idea is very similar. Imagine if you could use words in your advertising that could change your advertising from good to great!
There have been numerous studies conducted over the years on this subject. Each one was designed to find those words believed to be the most persuasive in advertising. We thought it would be interesting to compare those studies to determine which words consistently made it to the top of the lists. Then we refined the lists to include those words that we have found to be the most persuasive during the past twenty-three years that we have been creating advertising campaigns.
The result is the following list of what we feel may be The 10 Most Powerful Words in Advertising*:
1. NEW—Having something new and knowing something is new has incredible intrinsic value.
2. GUARANTEED—We are all reluctant to try something new because of the risk. Take away that risk by guaranteeing a sure thing.
3. PROVEN—Another no-risk word that assures your target audience that your product has already been tested by others.
4. RESULTS—This is the bottom line, where you tell your prospective customers what they will get, what will happen and why they should care.
5. SAFETY—The idea of safety is very comforting and is a core need.
6. SAVE—Even the wealthiest people shop for value. It’s not just money that entices; people also want to know about saving time.
7. YOU—You’re more likely to get your target audience involved if you address them directly.
8. NOW—This creates a sense of urgency for your future customer.
9. EASY—Most people want a quick and uncomplicated solution.
10. FREE—Who can resist the granddaddy of them all?
Also, I believer there are several more words that you should consider:
11. What IF? A powerful question for the masses.
12. Struggle. This is a word that catches peoples eyes.
13. Dream. This is a word that gets a lot of positive emotion.
14. YES! This gets a person’s attention as it goes against the NO focus of the world.
15. HOPE. This is one that truly moves the soul in advertising.
These are 15 words that you can use that have PEOVEN to get readers to look at your copy on your landing page or classified ads that you run for your mlm network marketing home business.
(c) 2012 all rights reserved
MLM Training related posts: