MLM Success Strengths
Are there Success Strengths that you can develop for your network marketing business?
How can you take these and develop them in your home based business?
What kind of Strengths do you need to develop?
Developing Your Success Strengths.
You need to develop certain strengths along the way. Many distributors today work out of WEAKNESS not strength.
For the most part, they are taught that. They bring skills that did NOT work that well in the marketplace or their job, and then expect it to work in network marketing.
There are many different types of disciplines that you can develop and these disciplines can add and develop strength in what you do in your mlm business. But many times they are more focused on ACTIONS that you DO, not Thoughts that you THINK.
Thinking can be a STRENGTH or a Weakness. Often it is a Weakness in a distributors business.
What kind of Success Strengths do you need to develop?
These strengths would include:
1) Optimistic Thinking – about where we are going, ourselves, and life in general.
2) Success Habits – Develop ones that will empower Success, not stop it.
3) Skills and Specialized Knowledge – Identify the skills and knowledge that you will need to develop to create Success in your business.
What THOUGHTS will you need to develop? List them.
What HABITS will you need to develop? List them.
What SKILLS will you need to develop? List them.
Where is your BELIEF?
There is a difference between HAVING a goal and BELIEVING you will ACHIEVE the goal. You must BELIEVE that you can Succeed in NETWORK MARKETING. Belief is built by working your goals daily and being involved in them.
1) SEE in your mind the Success that you want.
2) CREATE a picture in real life of what that looks like – DREAM board.
3) READ your goals everyday and also a positive article or part of a book.
4) DECIDE that you will only surround yourself with positive and powerful people and things.
Evaluating Your Success Progress.
You need to ask these questions on a regular basis:
1) Where am I honestly with my goals and how is my progress?
2) What smaller goals should I have reached already?
3) Am I building my belief and strengths daily?
4) Do I SEE my goals being accomplished everyday?
5) Do I surround myself with people who will support me and encourage me?
6) Am I taking forward moving steps daily toward my goals?
7) What do I need to improve the most TODAY?
Make sure that you complete the Short Range, Intermediate Range, and Long Range Goal exercises. Do it with your NETWORK MARKETING sponsor, review it constantly and recognize and celebrate your accomplishments in your mlm home business.
(c) 2012 all rights reserved
MLM training Related Posts: