MLM 40 Success Assessment Questions for your business in 2013.
Have you set down yet and assessed your home business for 2013?
Are you planning on getting serious in 2013 about your network marketing business?
What are you planning on changing about your mlm business that will make a difference in your coming year?
I believe that most distributors have never really assessed their business like it needs to be done. I would suggest that you assess it in 2013 and see what you need to change and REALLY get to know you and your home based business. These 40 questions are going to make you THINK and really see where you are- and are NOT in your home business.
Take these 40 Success Assessing questions and answer them and see where you stand with your network marketing business.
I promise you that these questions will reveal weaknesses and strengths about you and your home business you ill need to strengthen and take to a NEW LEVEL!
Here are the questions:
1. Why do you want to own a successful home business?
2. What would you consider your strongest strength in network marketing: Leadership? Recruiting? Retailing? Motivating? Teaching? Closing?
3. What would you consider your greatest weakness in your network marketing efforts?
4. How many hours a week do you honestly WORK your business- not just pay attention to it or be busy working AT it?
5. Do you have a DAILY Plan of Action or Success Blueprint you follow every day? If not, why not?
6. What is your greatest FEAR that you fight with your home business? And if you say you do not have one- you are not telling the truth.
7. Do you have a Success and Leadership Library? If so, what does it consist of-CDS? Books? DVDs? Other?
8. How many years have you been in the home business profession? How many years have you been WORKING in the home business profession?
9. What kind of products / BENEFITS do you market to the marketplace?
10. What is your monthly income -consistently average the last 12 months – with your business? Are you happy with that amount?
11. Do you have an upline that will work with you and support your efforts? How often do you work with them?
12. What is your home / spousal support like for your business? Weak? Strong? Neutral? Negative? Not sure?
13. How would you describe your daily Thinking?
14. Did you grow up as a child in a supportive environment or a destructive environment or somewhere in between?
15. Have you ever put a Dream Board together and then it becomes a part of who you are?
16. How would you describe your Communication skills?
17. Would you consider yourself a Driver, Feeler, Socializer, or Analyzer? Why?
18. What do you believe has been your greatest accomplishment in your network marketing journey? Why?
19. What would be your greatest STRUGGLE in your network marketing journey?
20. How many prospects do you talk to a DAY? A WEEK? A MONTH?
21. What is your ONE MAJOR GOAL for the 2013 to transform in your life?
22. When you talk to prospects, would you consider yourself – Nervous? Confident? Tense? Powerful? Relaxed? Or WHAT?
23. Being brutally honest, what % of your true potential have you given to your home business consistently? (Hint: Most people give about 30% of what they could give and not much more)
24. How many people do you have in your downline?
25. Would you consider yourself a people person and a team player?
26. Are you active in social media and online marketing or are you more traditional offline marketing, or a combination of both?
27. Do you promote yourself regularly online, social media, and offline? How?
28. Which do you have for your home business: a blog, website, mobile site, skype, Google Hangout, facebook fan page, twitter account, LinkedIn profile, and youtube account?
29. Do you write articles regularly for your blog or for article directories?
30. Do you use an online marketing system / squeeze pages / funnel system / attraction marketing / or other system?
31. What is the greatest obstacle that is keeping you from going to the next level?
32. Do you input daily Success and Leadership information into your mind? How?
33. What is the ONE THING you LOVE about the home business profession?
34. What is the ONE THING you DISLIKE about the home business profession?
35. Would you consider yourself an emotional person or unemotional?
36. When you think about your future with your home business, what picture in your mind do YOU SEE and why?
37. Does the word “millionaire” make you uncomfortable? What about th words Wealth? Rich? Prosperous? Why?
38. Do you like helping people you know- and don’t know? Why?
39. What is your education level as far a formal education?
40. Are you TOTALLY committed to sticking it out in 2013 with your mlm business no matter what happens?
Answer these question honestly and share them with your sponsor. Be honest and be REAL.
These are 40 Success Assessment questions for your mlm network marketing home business.
(c) 2013 all rights reserved
MLM training related posts: