MLM Opening Up Conversations.
Do you ever talk to people about your home business?
Do you have a set script or do you “wing it” in your mlm business?
Would you like to know more ways to open up a conversation about your network marketing business to your prospects?
Opening up conversations are critical, but many people do not know how to do that- online or offline. These 18 “conversation openers” can work online as well as offline.
But here is a million dollar question:
How is the best way to start a Conversation?
TALK ABOUT THEM.
Make them the SUPERSTARS of your conversation.
And there are many ways that you can do that:
1) Notice something about them.
This is the easiest way to Start a conversation. It could be as simple as noticing what they are wearing, or what they are carrying. Notice something about which you can comment.
2) Compliment them.
Find something on which to compliment them. Make them feel good about seeing you or meeting you.
3) Ask a Question about them.
Asking questions psychologically draws people towards you. Ask a question about their families, jobs, hobbies, athletics, or any thing else of interest to them.
4) Notice the children.
Simply make a fuss over the kids. That should be a natural thing to do for anyone. Compliment them, talk to them, and encourage them.
Once you have started the-initial Conversation, then you must get them to agree to listen to the CD or watch a DVD or an online video. The video, or CD or DVD is for simply opening up their minds to something new and exciting and pouring the kerosene of Hope on their dreams.
You will find that there will be two types of people with whom you talk:
There are people who are OPEN to new ideas, and then there will be people who are CLOSED to new ideas.
You can get referrals from those who are closed to new ideas, and follow up with a contact about your company at a later date.
Here are some other Opening Up Phrases and Questions:
5. “Do you have a CD player in your car? Please listen to this. I could use your help on something.”
6. “How important do you believe that it is for families to be brought together? I have run across something that does just that –do you have a second?”
7. “How important do you believe it is for parents to see and talk to their children and grandchildren? What if they lived far apart but yet could see them everyday—would that be something special?”
8. “How critical is communication to businesses? What if businesses could talk to their clients and salespeople and have them together in one place with no travel expenses? How large of a market do you think there is for that?”
9. “Do you have a DVD player or computer? Here, please watch this. I am looking for someone and you probably know who I am looking for and you could possibly help me find them…”
10. “How many people do you know who Talks on the phone? I would like to share something with them that is amazing to see when using the phone.”
11. “What do you think of the idea of being able to help your friends and family with their telephone calls and actually making money with it?”
12. “You and I have got to talk. There is a new video technology company called Network Marketing that has just opened itself to the home business arena. You and I can be one of the very first ones to connect to it. When are you going to
13. “I was just curious…have you ever thought about working out of your home?”
14. “Let me ask you a question…do you have people that you care about that need some additional income?”
15. “Do you know any people who would love to get their lives back and live life on their terms—not someone else’s?”
16. “I am not sure whether this would be something for you or not but I have run across something that I have found to be amazing. I am one of the first to connect to a new < > company with a home business attached…”
17. “I am not sure if this would be a fit for you but I need your input on something I have run across..…”
18. “I am not sure if this would be right for you… but I want to share something that has made such a difference in my life…”
These are 18 ways to open up a conversation about your mlm network marketing home based business.
(c) 2012 all rights reserved
MLM training related posts: