MLM Recruiting Secrets.
How would you like to learn 10 rules for mlm recruiting that most will not teach you for your home business?
Are you happy with your home business recruiting efforts?
How would learning some new mlm recruiting tips help you?
There are 10 Rules of what we call “PULL Recruiting” and these rules will help you become a more powerful communicator and recruiter. Many distributors recruit with weak practices, and weak words.
But NOT YOU.
You are going to become a PULL Recruiter to pull people towards you and to create a powerful “I gotta know more about this” force in your efforts.
Here are the 10 Rules to PULL Recruiting
1. It is ALL about being ALL About.
What does that mean?
It is ALL ABOUT the prospect. Nothing else matters. it’a all about their dreams. Nothing else matters. It’s all about what matters to the prospect. Nothing else matters.
2. What you say is important, but what their words say are MORE important.
What their words are saying are telling you how to recruit them, or how to get referrals from them. Listen, lock on, and lead them to where their words are taking the conversation.
3. The WHY is important, but the WHY NOT is imperative.
Challenging the prospect often is one of the greatest ways to PULL them towards you. “Why NOT give your family the best that life has to offer?’
4. Talk about how your business has changed your life- and you are now living a life of change.
Testimonials are great. But talking about how things keep changing for the better and better and you are helping others live that kind of life.
5. Some prospects DNA simply is “Down- Negative- Awful.” Move on.
Some folks DNA and outlook of life is terminally negative, down, and awful. They are NOT prospects FOR NOW. ‘I am so sorry that this has happened to you, and maybe would be a better time to talk.”
6. What people FEEL in your words will ECHO – not the sound.
People will remember HOW they felt about what you said, long after they have forgotten WHAT you said. Focus on asking, “Wouldn’t it feel great knowing that your income worries are gone? How would it feel if you had no more money worries?”
7. Make sure that you cover what you need to cover, and uncover what needs to be uncovered.
Focus on your talking points. But also focus on THE PROSPECT’S talking points as well. Uncover their dreams that have been buried. “20 years ago, is your life today what you dreamed it would be? Why not?”
8. The more the prospect thinks you are interested in them, they more the prospect will find you interesting.
Ask questions. Ask questions about their answers. Ask questions about their questions. Ask questions – DRAW them out and be interested in what they find interesting.
9. If on social media, ask about their comments, content, and conversation, and then thank them for the Value they bring.
It is about the 3 V’s- Value, Visibility, and Viability.
10. Make it about sharing the information – NOT selling your products or recruiting.
Everyone is drawn towards FREE information and NEW IDEAS. Make it about that initially when you are prospecting them.
These are Ten Powerful Recruiting Secrets that PULL the prospects towards you. Learn them and engage them in your home business mlm recruiting.
(c) 2012 all rights reserved
MLM Training related posts: