MLM Training–LEARNING THE BUSINESS BUILDING TOOLS
“It’s the START that STOPS most people!”
Have you ever tried to get a new person off to a fast start in your mlm home husiness?
Did it ever not go so weel/
Have you ever gotten off to a quick start in your home based business and did everything perfect?
I believe that that part of that process is going through the paperwork-online or offline- and learning the business building tools that are avaialable. That included any online tools as well.
How do you get a New Reseller or Leader off to a quick start?
Those new NETWORK MARKETING Resellers that START are the ones who have the chance of becoming STARS!
You MUST Get Started in NETWORK MARKETING. Understand that the people you share your business with WILL MIRROR what you do.
The Rule Of DATP!
“Duplication Always Takes Place!”
What will they be duplicating? Will it be a Rapid Pace for Success? Or will it be a Turtle
Pace for Building? Either is ok, as each will build your NETWORK MARKETING business.
Whatever you do, odds are, your people will take that as a clue, and do the same thing.
“It is easier to Work this business FAST… than Slow!”
Slow Pace can increase frustration, and procrastination. Think FAST PACE, to get
your business going.
OK, now you are ready to get your business going!
What is the first thing that has to happen concerning the company tools?
Go over them as well as the paperwork.
1) The first thing that we need to address is your application.
How does enrollment in NETWORK MARKETING work? What is the enrollment process from start to completion? Make sure you understand this process, and are able to teach it simply and thoroughly. If you have any questions, ask your
sponsor or NETWORK MARKETING corporate office.
2) Next, let’s cover the Order Form, and what decisions need to be made before you or someone you enroll orders. Understand that wherever you started with your initial investment of Membership or products to get your business started will become a “Silent Standard” for your group. What standard do you want to set?
We recommend that the best place for a new Reseller to start is somewhere between ‘Scared and Nervous.’
That could be $195.00 to one person, could be $495.00+ to another, but either way, it’s got to be an amount that’ll motivate you to get out the door in the morning or at night and share the business and incredible product line.
3) Go over any other forms and necessary documents (online as well) with your sponsor, and learn how to properly complete them. Make sure you review them ALL! Necessary Forms include your “Contact List” which should include everyone you know well and others you know by association.
4) Review the company literature, brochures, catalogues, and any marketing tools that are available to you in your Reseller Training System. Become familiar with EACH NETWORK MARKETING brochure and catalogues and its purpose. Then you will know with whom it will be appropriate to share it. Don’t memorize it, but understand its POWER to communicate the NETWORK MARKETING message!
5) Next, go over any and all CDs, audios, DVDs, conference calls/web casts and other website tools that are available. Learn the NETWORK MARKETING message of each tool, so you’ll be familiar with which ones to use when you retail the product and when you recruit. You need to order adequate supplies of each so you have them in your “Success Tool Kit.” Find out the time and webcast url or conference call number of the next company Recruiting call, and have a guest on it!
Time / Date of
Getting off to a SCORCHING Start is critical in mlm. This post lets you know how and why as well as some tips for network marketing home business fast start success.
(c) 2012 all rights reserved
MLM Training related posts: