MLM LinkedIn Secrets to Recruiting.
Do you use linkedIn for recruiting in your network marketing business?
Are you working LinkedIn for prospecting for your home business?
Do you have a profile on LinkedIn for your mlm business or personal?
LinkedIn is a kick butt social media site for professionals that I am sure that you have heard about as it has been around for about 7 years. It has one of the greatest collections of business professionals on the planet and the average in come is well over 110K a year.
It is a recruiting gold mine for you and you may not even be aware of it.
We came out about 8 months ago with a training product, LinkedIn Recruiting Secrets, and it will rock your world, as it teaches you step by step how to recruit on LinkedIn for a home business.
If you have not seen it, check it out.
Many people wonder how to optimize and maximize your LinkedIn account and there are many ways to do it. But there are some secrets that will really help you in your LinkedIn efforts.
Here are 15 quick tips on maximizing your LinkedIn recruiting efforts starting with your account:
1. Create or update your LinkedIn profile with a goal of most accurately
describing what you do while at the same time providing value to your audience. Help them be able to quickly view your profile and know how you can help them.
2. Personalize your LinkedIn url.
3. Add a video to your LinkedIn profile that introduces you, your services and how you can help your audience.
4. Add your Twitter handle to your LinkedIn profile.
5. Add the Twitter follow me button to your LinkedIn profile.
6. Add a link to your website or blog to your LinkedIn profile.
7. Add a link to your Facebook or other social network profile.
8. Create a LinkedIn group for your business.
9. Create a LinkedIn company page for your business.
10. Add a list of services you offer on your company business page.
11. Create a relevant group for your industry or niche.
12. Answer questions asked by other members in the LinkedIn Q&A section.
13. Ask relevant questions in the LinkedIn Q&A section.
14. Educate yourself on the newly released LinkedIn advanced search
15. Learn how to follow companies. Follow your favorite companies as well your
competitors. You can set notifications for LinkedIn to notify you when people
join, depart company etc.
These arre powerful tips that will help you with your LinkedIn social media account for your home business. I would suggest that you take a hard look at your profile and LinkedIn efforts and start cranking up your recruiting efforts with your mlm network marketing home business.
(c) 2012 all rights reserved
MLM training related training posts: