MLM Networking LIVE Tips.
Do you ever network in a networking environment for your home business?
Have you ever been to a Chamber of Commerce meeting for your network marketing business?
Do you know what to say in a networking event for your mlm business?
Conversation RULES in a networking event.
And it can be an ONLINE as well as offline event. There are many “networking events” in social media today, and they are almost as powerful as LIVE networking events face to face.
There is ONE rule to networking that works every time you engage it:
Keep the conversation focused on the person in front of you and make them a Superstar at a Conversation of one. Keep the focus on THEM and all they bring to the event.
Do NOT go off and start talking about YOU.
Give them a chance to ask about you and who you are, what you do, and other questions they may have. If you WAIT and let them ask you, what you say will be more credible and more MAGNETIC.
THEY asked the questions, and you simply replied.
Networking is simply “Casting your NET out and see what kind of Connections you can scoop up in it.” That is a really cool way to look at it, as all networking is for is making NEW connections that may be of value in the future for both of you.
Here are 14 Networking a Business Event Tactics:
Here are some questions that have worked for many and I encourage you to use them:
1) “What is your connection to the host of this party/conference/meeting?”
2) “How did you get involved with this organization/association/ group?”
3) “Tell me about yourself.”
4) “Tell me about your family.”
5) “What is it that you enjoy most about this time of year (season)?”
6) “What do you do for a living? Tell me about it…”
7) “Who do you know that might know about recreational activities/sports/events /local places to eat, in this area?”
8) ” Bring me up to date on your family/career/hobby since the last time we chatted.”
9) “Describe that for me, that sounds interesting.”
10) “Are you keeping your cash flow options open?”
11) “That is so interesting. Help me understand how that works.”
12) “How did you meet/come up with that great idea/become interested in becoming an architect/starting your own business?”
13) “Do you read Success and Leadership books?”
14) “If I were to refer someone to you, what would your perfect customer look like?”
These are 14 powerful networking tips that will rock your mlm network marketing home business.
(c) 2012 all rights reserved
MLM training related posts: